Typically, clients have their home theater installed in the main living area. This is a fun, cost effective solution for today’s family. Make sure you have it professionally installed by Axent. Get the most out of your new equipment, and maintain the “look and feel” of your families living space.
- Is it possible to conceal the wires in a home that is already finished?
Absolutely, we do it every day.
- How much does a professionally installed home theater cost?
We carry a wide variety of products that match nearly every clients budget and lifestyle.
- Is it possible to use some of my existing equipment?
Sure, we can do that. We understand the sentimental attachment to a great piece of equipment that’s served you well over the years.
- What style speakers are best for home theater?
The best style speakers are what’s best for you. That’s the fun part of custom installation. Each home, client, and lifestyle are a little different.
- How long does an installation typically take?
Most installation can be completed in one day.
Dreaming of building a state of the art home theater? You’ve come to the right place. Axent Digital can consult, design, and install your dream system for you. Leave it to us to arrange everything from the carpentry to the interior design. Sit down with one of our consultants and get started today.
- What is the largest screen Axent offers?
We partner with a number of manufacturers and can provide screens of any shape and size. They can be custom made or standard sizes.
- How long does it take to install a dedicated home theater? Alot goes into the design and installation of a dedicated home theater. The installation time can range from a few days to a few months.
- I need a carpenter to build my home theater can Axent help me selecting the right contractor? Not only can we help you, we can provide the carpentry in the design.
- I’m interested in a 3d projector, does Axent offer 3d projectors? Yes we do, there are a wide variety of 3d projectors on the market today for every budget.
- Can I be involved in the design? Yes, in fact we prefer it that way. We like to think of ourselves as your guide during the process. If you’ve got great ideas, please share them. We’ll use our expertise to keep everything on the right path. When the client is involved in the design, it makes the project much more exciting and fun for everyone.